Namely is an all-in-one platform that manages all HR data in one place, with personalized service to help companies get better and faster.
Namely give companies the software and support they need to evolve their company cultures It has evolved along with company needs. They handle administration and compliance across HR, payroll, time, and benefits, so HR teams can focus on developing their people and providing a great employee experience.
The Payroll Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting the Payroll Operations team with daily ongoing support of our payroll clients. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable multitasking in a fast paced ever changing environment.
* Responsible for all aspects of quality client support and ability to contribute to a high level of client retention
* Work closely with the client success, professional service and tax teams to resolve client issues and ensure a positive client experience
* Triage, troubleshoot and resolve complex payroll issues quickly, with accuracy and without the ongoing aid of a manager
* Ongoing day to day support of Namely payroll clients in order to meet Payroll, Human Resources, and Benefit needs
* Direct client contact as needed to obtain payroll data, and to resolve and/or explain complex payroll concerns
* Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Namely payroll application
* Stay on top of changes in wage and tax laws to ensure a trusted relationship with our clients
* Research and resolve client and system problems to ensure accurate payroll reporting and tax returns
* Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
* Assist Payroll Account Managers as needed with payroll and payroll tax related questions
* Perform research and make recommendations for new processes and policies to ensure Namely’s clients are in compliance with payroll best practices
* Open to working on projects outside of the specific job responsibilities as needed to service our clients
* Minimum of 3-5 years of Payroll Operations experience required
* Service Bureau experience is preferred
* Knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax deposit frequencies and tax returns
* Working knowledge of all payroll tax returns and due dates
* Ability to work individually as well as part of a team to complete tasks timely
* FPC or CPP is highly preferred
* Proficient with excel and other Microsoft office programs
* Ability to quickly learn new technology systems and leverage technology to perform more in less time
* Ability to communicate effectively and pleasantly at all levels of the organization to include clients and account managers to resolve payroll issues
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.