* Plays a key role in implementation of programming for the Corporate Social Responsibility Councils, the related Joint CSR Council and the Employee Network Groups (“ENG”) – including subject matter related to Diversity & Inclusion, the Company’s mission, vision and values, Company culture, leadership and talent development and employee engagement, all in alignment with Company-wide goals and objectives.
* Takes a lead role in the development of key CSR metrics enterprise-wide, including diversity/inclusion and philanthropy, for measuring the effectiveness and success of Company CSR performance, initiatives and programs.
* Gathers, validates, analyzes and maintains/manages large amounts of internal data and data models to measure Company performance against key CSR (including diversity/inclusion and philanthropy) metrics enterprise-wide, including historical Company trends and breakdowns by segments and sub-categories, and ROI where practicable.
* Creates critical and time-sensitive reports, dashboards, charts and graphs that communicate the results of the Company’s CSR, diversity/inclusion and philanthropy initiatives and programs to Department and Company leadership, as well as the Board of Directors.
* Advises Department and Company leadership on the results of key internal CSR metrics, internal and external CSR research and benchmarking, and ROI analysis – all to identify areas of opportunity that may enhance achievement of the Company’s CSR goals and business results.
* Creates data-supported business cases and otherwise supports D&I team, Department and Company leadership in development of new CSR strategies, initiatives and programs based on analysis of Company data.
* Develops and maintains evaluation tools to measure the effectiveness and impact of Company CSR, diversity/inclusion and philanthropy initiatives and programs, including the development of new metrics where meaningful.
* Takes a lead role in preparation of data analysis for the Company’s responses to external reputation surveys and questionnaires, including CSR, diversity/inclusion and philanthropy.
* Assists in research and analysis to enhance the Company’s CSR, including diversity/inclusion and philanthropy, initiatives and programs.
* Identifies external CSR trends and benchmarks, including diversity/inclusion and philanthropy, which complement internal analysis and research.
* Serves as primary Department custodian/archivist for critical Company CSR, including diversity/inclusion and philanthropy, data.
* Supports other initiatives, programs and projects of the D&I Team and the Department, as assigned.
* Engages in self-directed work; sets and maintains timetables for projects; manages deadlines and resources; works with a wide degree of creativity and latitude as well as minimal supervision; and regularly updates his/her own skills through on-going training and formal education.
* Acts as a mentor of other Company employees and models the competencies and standards of effective leadership; participates in Company-sponsored volunteer and other CSR opportunities.
* Performs other job-related duties as requested.