loanDepot is America's lender offering home purchase and refinance loans, personal loans and home equity products nationwide. Headquartered in Southern California, the company operates Direct, Retail and Wholesale business channels nationwide.
* Facilitates the definition of project scope, defines tasks and dependencies with dates, and deliverables
* Defines and manages project tasks and resource requirements
* Develops full scale project plans
* Assembles and coordinates tasks
* Manages project budget and materials, leads and manages project resource allocations
* Plans and schedules project timelines
* Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools with associated dependencies and escalated risks
* Provides direction and support to development and quality assurance teams
* Monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
* Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results
* B.S. degree in Computer Science or related IT field or equivalent education and work experience
* Minimum of 3 years IT Project Management experience
* Must have prior mortgage IT Project Management experience
* PMP certification or equivalent experience is highly preferred
* Knowledge of both theoretical and operational methods of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Experience in project management planning and capacity techniques
* Proven experience in project risk management
* Proficient in project management software usage and presentations
* Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to engage with all levels of management.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.