Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) is a full-service, custom market research consultancy known for its ability to turn insight into impact for its clients. LRW employs a unique “so what?®” research-based consulting model, leveraging its industry-leading Marketing Science team and Pragmatic Brain Science Institute® to help clients improve their business performance.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and sales support to senior managers and project teams. They work under general direction while exercising a fair degree of discretionary judgment. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
* Arranges client, department, and project meetings/events by arranging for facilities & caterer, and issuing information and/or invitations.
* Manages calendar and independently schedules appointments for General Manager.
* Screens incoming calls, email, and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
* Manages client contacts in sales contact database and Outlook for General Manager.
* Assists with drafting proposals, including revising PowerPoint slides and coordinating with the Graphics team.
* Takes and transcribes dictation and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
* Responds to various ad-hoc requests from department staff.
* Submits expense reimbursements for General Manager.
* Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
* Plans and coordinates department social events.
* Assists with preparing for new hires including gathering new hire materials and maintaining employee lists/reports.
* Updates and reminds department staff of upcoming events and important announcements.
* Assists with aspects of the research process including tab and program checking.
* May perform additional administrative duties based on Business Unit needs.
**Education and/or Experience:**
* Bachelor's degree in related field such as Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication.
* One to two years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:**
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to read and interpret general business related documents, including proposals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, managers, and clients.
* Strong planning, organization, and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
* Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing clients, managers, and co-workers.
* Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside the department and across the organization.
Apply to Lieberman Research Worldwide (Administrative Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.