Libbey, Inc is the leading producer of glass tableware products in the Western Hemisphere and one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality glass tableware, ceramic dinnerware, metal flatware, hollowware and serveware items to a broad group of customers in the foodservice, retail, and business-to-business markets in over 100 countries.
The Sales Specialist will facilitate the effective selling of the Field Sales organization through administrative sales support in all Retail channels and segments. The Sales Specialist will oversee the synthesis and reporting of all sales related data, with the objective to increase overall sales productivity. This role will create standardized & customized reports, conduct quantitative sales & trade promotions analysis, and provide other sales support as needed. This position will also contribute to all sales simplification and excellence initiatives for the territory, including Toledo and Mexico operations interactions.
* Ownership of all sales related reports, forecasting, analyses & dashboards (all aspects, from content, configuration, delivery, insights & recommendations)
* Track category and retail environment for business opportunities & risks on behalf of the sales organization
* Coordinate various selling related activities between internal cross functional team and field sales, including new product launch materials, tools, and presentation materials
* Enter and track all new product requests (RAPIDs) to ensure their completion and on-time delivery
* Key examples of analysis would include: POS data, pricing execution, competitive assessment, category trends
* Follow and monitor warehouse in-stock rate and ensure accurate strategies to make sure they have appropriate inventory
* Manage the off-price inventory by maintaining supply on key items and making discontinue recommendations on items under-performing
* Help develop sales presentations under the guidance of Sales Managers
* Assist with Spring and Fall NYTT Show set up, and provide sales support during the show
* Provide customer assistance by updating customer quote sheets, new product requests (RAPID), and entering price quotes (EPIQ)
* Maintain New York Showroom by managing the building, ordering office supplies, coordinating caterers, assist with clean-up and coordinating temporary staffing, as needed
* Assist VP, Retail National Accounts, Director and National Account Managers with sales support as requested in developing sales, analysis and presentation materials
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or related field
* Two to four years in an Assistant role or relevant experience preferred
* Strong comfort and skill with Systems and Software such as reporting software and MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
* Prioritization and organizational skills in environments which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules and demanding deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.