Our team is changing the face of legal, compliance, and operational risk. Today our products run in over 1200 corporations of all sizes across the globe, across all sectors and with more than 50,000 users in over 150 countries. These teams depend on our technology and our people to help them grow and protect their organisations.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for helping define our market strategy and driving that strategy through content for Mitratech’s portfolio of Compliance and Operational Risk products, including: defining and communicating Mitratech’s value and differentiation in the market, evangelizing internally and externally, and supporting Product Managers to ensure product adoption targets are met. Additionally, this role is responsible for identifying the software needs for prospective buyers and creating targeted go-to-market strategies to increase market share and adoption of our product offerings. The Product Marketing Manager will conduct market research and identify trends and opportunities.
This is a highly cross-functional role, involving close collaboration with marketing, product management, and sales.
* Identify prospective clients and develop messaging to effectively communicate how the Mitratech Compliance & Operational Risk suite of products meet these clients’ needs and create value
* Draft materials and campaign designed to drive pipeline for both prospects and existing clients, such as white papers, one-sheets and case studies
* Execute plans for product marketing which support the business goals
* Ideate, build and execute go-to-market strategies that drive product adoption, as well as overall business growth
* Work with product management to set the strategy, plan and tactics for all upcoming product launches; project manage product launches including driving results working with cross-functional teams
* Track and analyze effectiveness of all product marketing programs; incorporate key findings into the future strategic plans and tactics
* Conduct competitive intelligence and disseminate through to our product messaging to differentiate and drive higher win rates from the sales team.
**Requirements & Skills:**
* 3-5 plus years of product marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector
* Drive to use market research, understand trends and apply it to content
* Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
* MS Office Computer skills (especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Ability to build relationships with product management and sales and work within a cross functional team
* Understanding of business-to-business marketing at scale e.g. creative development, campaign execution, testing methods, impact measurement
* Ability to analyze data and make data driven recommendations to management
* Experience with Pragmatic Marketing Ideology and Processes a plus; certification preferred
BA/BS degree or equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Communications, or similar field
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.