* Bachelors Degree or equivalent with Microsoft Certified Azure Power BI preferred.
* 7-10 years of significant software development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, graphs using Azure Power BI Service, Power BI Desktop, Azure Analysis Services, DAX Query Language, SSAS, Visual Studio, SSDT and Excel Pivot.
* 4-5 Years of relevant Business Analyst experience interfacing with customers to collect, refine, design, analyze, test and support large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse projects and applications requirements leveraging data from CRM, Resource and Project Management, Finance (Dynamics 365), Talent, HR, and other Big Data business domains.
* Experience and thorough understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies, and Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
* Experience in collecting, defining and implementing BI report, dimensions, measures, metrics, KPIs and security requirements across the organization.
* Experience leading meetings, creating presentations, status reports, business requirements and specifications document, security design document, test plan, test cases and test scripts.
* Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at all levels in both written and verbal communications, interacting professionally and managing expectations of a diverse group of executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts.
* Must have experience in Business Analyst common practices such as collecting requirements, running Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, conducting requirements gathering workshop, conducting defect triages, performing application testing, and providing release and application support.
* Strong analytical skills and experience with the SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
* Proficient with SQL queries using TOAD and other tools to gather and analyze data.
* Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
**Nice to Haves:**
* Experience collaborating with remote/offshore global development teams.
* Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Big Data Analysis and Reporting.
* Experience with Power BI with Dynamics 365 for Operations.