Bsquare helps smart device makers worldwide bring high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With their extensive engineering and licensing expertise, innovative software solutions and automated test tools, they can help you cost-effectively create smart devices customized to your specific requirements.
If you are looking for the energy of a startup, but want the security that comes with a financially sound, public company, then look no further.
The result is a unique blend of a startup fun, dynamic, and high-growth potential blanketed with financial balance and decades of customer loyalty. With our DataV IoT Software, Bsquare is onboarding globally recognized customers and partners today.
We are hiring for an experienced Program/Project Manager who will be managing multi-year, complex DataV projects.
* Project Management support and leadership of Bsquare implementation team both onsite and offsite.
* Deliver Bsquare Product "DataV" implementations working closely with R&D and Service for successful implementations
* Develop or validate the requirements, based on learning customer's environment and current or potential data assets
* Define implementation project plan for Bsquare's DataV product
* Scrum Master role and progress reporting
* Part of the leadership team for the project
* Budget tracking and invoicing
* Oversee team morale
* Ability to travel as needed
* 5+ Years as Program/Project Manager in Software Development Industry
* Understanding of SDLC
* Experience working in a complex program environment
* Agile / Scrum process with waterfall schedule
* Ability to hold team to current processes and yet flexibility to adapt to customer demands and Bsquare needs as vendor with focus on quality
* Complex communications and engagement structure
* Detail oriented and yet able to see the bigger picture goals and facilitate team effort toward them
* Able to notice and identify bottle-necks to support and facilitate team efficiencies
* Has experience creating their own tracking and reporting
* Experience in tracking work at minimum and tracking budget
* Good technical understanding of software terms, software deliverable
* Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS SharePoint experience.
* Jira project tool experience or equivalent
* Preference is candidate is PMP certified
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.