Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account.
This position will be responsible for the management of InComm’s revenues and costs of revenues for multiple Lines of Business for the Atlanta operations which include approximately $25 billion of annual transaction volume. This position will be responsible for the reconciliation of the balance sheet and income statement for the applicable accounts as it relates to the timely and accurate monthly close of the financial statements. Additional responsibilities include providing qualitative analyses of monthly financial results, ensure appropriate revenue recognition, and providing support to FP&A activities.
* Supervise accounting staff.
* Complete monthly close on a timely and accurate basis.
* Supervise staff to ensure proper revenue recognition.
* Coordinate with accounts payable and account management teams to resolve any set-up or settlement issues with partners.
* Assist management on special assignments.
* Provide analytical and accounting support to month-end closing process and ensure ongoing integrity of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
* Act as co-leader in maintaining and improving internal controls relating to local accounting and information systems.
* Support company compliance with internal control processes and documentation requirements
* Provide financial and analytical support to a cross functional operations team for tactical and strategic business decisions.
* Assist in periodic reporting and analysis of performance metrics relative to plan for communication within the Company.
* Identify significant changes in margins and communicate to management.
* Supplement the daily transaction posting with any necessary manual journal entries to ensure an accurate accounting of activation transactions. Review underlying issue causing need for manual journal entry and propose correction to mitigate need for future manual journal entries.
* Ensure daily transactions are accurately compiled.
* Work with Financial Data and Account Management Teams to ensure merchant and partner rates are accurately stated.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA a plus or equivalent work experience
* 10 + years of Accounting/Finance experience
* Solid understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
* Strong communication skills
* Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and handle critical deadline demands
* Accuracy, organization and interpersonal skills
* Good work history and dependability
* Ability to successfully work with peers and management and lead staff
* Able to work a varied schedule to meet the demands of the business
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Experience with computer functions / programs / operations; i.e. Oracle, Microsoft reporting tools.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.