iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 100 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service.
Provides administrative support in one or more of several specialty areas within the Finance and Accounting function including: Cost Accounting, Business Support, Financial Planning and Reporting, Tax, Audit, Accounting Services and Centralized Transactions.
* Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and initiates improvements.
* Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions.
* Uses appropriate systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
* Maintains established service level agreements with appropriate internal and/or external clients and provides quality customer service.
* Maintains working knowledge of current federal, state, and local regulations relevant to specific functional discipline.
* Prepares and reviews journal entries, schedules, filings and various reports including sales and purchase.
* Assists with researching, reconciling and resolving balance sheet, income statement and/or statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
* Assists with period end consolidations and financial statement preparation (i.e. income statements and/or balance sheets), including reviewing and interpreting financial reporting requirements in accordance with GAAP and iHeartMedia policies.
* Protects organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
* May review various transactions and/or process transactions and assist with financial information surveys.
* May coordinate schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
* May provide documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
* Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills; can gather, assess and interpret information and comprehend financial impacts of business decisions
* Good judgment & decision-making skills
* Effective communications with multiple levels of employees and clients
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; can prepare and present complex data in a simple, understandable manner
* Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines; ability to deal with ambiguity
* Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
* Excellent attention to detail and optimal work standards
* Demonstrated technical skills in accounting and financial information systems/applications
* Proficient in Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly; experience with Cognos, TM1, salesforce, Quattro and Sharepoint preferred
Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, in an accounting/financial analysis role
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an accounting or finance emphasis
CMA a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.