HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online. Its service portfolio includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for bringing on world class talent, working with candidates throughout the entire interview process from source to hire. As maniacal as we are about our customers here at HubSpot, we are equally as focused on our candidates. It will be your responsibility to make interviewing at HubSpot truly unique & remarkable for each and every individual. If you're a team player with an eye for marketing talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
* Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their business objectives and corresponding hiring needs, and define recruiting strategies to address them
* Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture a pipeline of passive talent
* Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
* Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
* Drive the offer process, including approvals and negotiations
* Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
* Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy
* Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
* Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
* Proven track record in full cycle recruiting (Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience)
* Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
* An analytical thinker who is skilled at leveraging data and market insights to tell a story and drive a recruiting strategy
* Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
* Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Bachelor's degree required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.