Headquartered in San Francisco, RideCell is on a mission to change the way people move from point A to point B. Our intelligent software platform runs new mobility services, such as carsharing, ridesharing, and other innovative transportation offerings. End-to-end integration and automation accelerate time to market, enabling RideCell customers to launch mobility services quickly, operate efficiently, and scale revenues as business grows.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated individual to join our growing team and take RideCell's hiring to the next level.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
* Improve the company careers page; create and post compelling job descriptions.
* Source and assess qualified candidates through Linkedin, Angel.co and other methods as needed.
* Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
* Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
* Work with HR team to on-board new hires.
* Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies.
* 3+ years full-cycle recruiting or sourcing experience; ideally focused on technical positions.
* Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (We use Greenhouse)
* Hustle - You're excited to start a process from nothing and continually iterate
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Must be willing to work on-site at our San Francisco office
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.