Hireology believes that business owners’ first step to building successful companies is building great teams. Hireology was founded on a simple but powerful concept: by analyzing the behaviors of top-performing employees, organizations can create highly accurate systems for identifying the best candidate for the job.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join the Hireology Engineering team. In this newly created role, the IT Support Specialist will support both in office and remote employees with a wide variety of technical challenges ranging from workstation issues, email issues, printer issues, and basic networking and server support. The ideal candidate will have the ability to respond promptly and empathitcally to problems in high-pressure situations and resolve issues in a calm and efficient manner. They will also work closely with other members of the technical team to continue to define and implement best practices.
* macOS Server, macOS, and Windows Administration
* Responsible for advanced Mac and Windows hardware and software maintenance, support, monitoring, and lifecycle
* Responsible for the release management process for operating system images and deployment on the Mac and Windows platforms
* Administration of cloud service accounts
* Test software upgrades and operating systems prior to company-wide deployment
* Coordinate automated software installations and upgrades company-wide
* Monitor and maintain client support systems including security updates
* Provide solutions consulting for the Mac client community
* Evaluate the current Mac and Windows environments and recommend, test, and implement improvements to technical and business processes
* Create and maintain documentation of IT processes and problem resolution details
* Investigate software and hardware problems and coordinate the problem resolution with other IT staff as needed
* Develop and conduct end client training on Mac and Windows software
* Advanced knowledge of Apple Mac client and server operating systems
* Experience working in a customer service capacity preferred
* 1-3 years supporting Apple server and desktop products
* Experience in supporting Windows and PC laptops
* Experience in troubleshooting networking issues including Ethernet, TCP/IP, and Wifi protocols
**Extra credit for:**
* Apple or A+ certifications
* Shell scripting and other system administration automation tools
* Knowledge of Google Apps for Business
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.