Healthwise is a global provider of health information, decision support tools, behavior change assistance, and personal care planning for the top health plans, care management companies, hospitals, and consumer health portals. Each year, millions of people use our content and tools to manage their health, make better health decisions, and live healthier lives. Above all, we believe that our people are the most important part of our nonprofit organization.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating interest and creating initial, viable relationships with appropriate people in accounts to which Healthwise wants to license its content. Researching and generating qualified leads and meetings in targeted accounts, primarily through telephone-based cold-calling and transitioning them at the appropriate time to an Account Executive on the Market Solutions team.
* Contacts prospective accounts through telephone, email, and letters to identify those people who would make decisions or influence the purchase of Healthwise products.
* Obtains and documents accurate information about accounts and contacts, and manages the information and activities in Salesforce.
* Develops a communications strategy with each viable contact that leads to an initial meeting with the appropriate Account Executive.
* Works closely with Account Executives to prioritize target accounts and establish strategies for successful account penetration.
* Manages inbound lead sources that include the Healthwise website, inbound telephone inquiries, and conferences.
* Works to understand Healthwise products and their value propositions and how to position them to prospects.
* Will be responsible for quota assigned by the Senior Director, Market Solutions.
* Performs other duties, or special projects, as assigned.
* 1-3 years’ sales experience of creating interest with appropriate contacts in targeted accounts.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Experience in healthcare or the healthcare industry preferred.
* Strong verbal skills, including the ability to professionally interact with prospective contacts at all levels, including C-level management positions.
* Research capabilities and excellent Internet skills.
* Ability to write clear, concise communications; excellent grammar, spelling, and editing skills.
* Advanced computer experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Experience working with Salesforce and online meeting technology.
* All offers are contingent upon the completion of a background check.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.