We are a GIS and location technology company dedicated to the success and happiness of our clients and our people. As an employee-owned small business, our passion has led us through over 25 years of consulting and solving problems for our clients.
The Geospatial Program Manager leads business development and program management activities for Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) Location Services Program. The role is responsible for coordinating activities, program strategy & implementation, operations, and oversight of existing & new projects.
* Responsible for delivering service excellence utilizing people, processes, and technology on all projects
* Initiates, plans, executes, controls and closes projects that drive the LLUH Location Services vision according to the established Project Management Methodology to ensure project meets or exceeds timeline, budget and quality expectations
* Works with Business Owners to define GIS and Location Services project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
* Manages remote GISinc technical team for support and maintenance of the LLUH Location Services GIS environment
* Interacts regularly with project leadership and Information Services senior management
* Utilizes leadership skills, sound independent judgment, and discretion to positively impact project teams and overall project success
**Competencies and Skills:**
* Demonstrated high high-level competence in strategic planning and enterprise GIS architecture
* Demonstrated understanding of current industry and technology trends
* Demonstrated ability to plan, propose and coordinate projects
* Ability to plan, organize and manage project schedules, tasks, deliverables, and staff
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Dynamic, personable and self-motivated personality
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Outstanding presentation, written and oral communication skills
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Geography/GIS, Science, Engineering or related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience or equivalent and a demonstrated ability in IT/GIS Project Management
* Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management tools e.g. Microsoft Project
**Ideal (in addition to required experience):**
Experience in HealthCare IT
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.