Associate Project Manager
Job Posting Details
Aclara Technologies LLC is a world-class supplier of smart infrastructure solutions (SIS) to more than 780 water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Aclara SIS offerings include smart meters and other field devices, advanced metering infrastructure and software and services that enable utilities to predict and respond to conditions, leverage their distribution networks effectively and engage with their customers.
The Associate Project Manager will work in tandem to support the Project Management team and manage smaller scale client-facing project implementations of Aclara’s innovative smart infrastructure solutions to water, electric, and gas utilities. The position will work closely with other members of the Professional Services team, as well as product managers, engineering, and sales and account management to ensure overall project success.
* Assume personal accountability for successful coordination of the project activities.
* Manage project artifacts related to scope, estimate, timeline, and tasks.
* Facilitate periodic meetings with business partners for project updates and issue resolution.
* Assist the Project Managers with project status meetings.
* Work with all the other track leads (QA, Engineering, etc.) to assist in program management activities.
* Implement client specific customizations and configurations.
* Assess project issues and actively participate in problem solving with Project Managers.
* Escalate issues to designated team contacts and/or cross-functional teams in a timely manner to ensure implementation issues are addressed early.
* Quickly ramp-up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients.
* Contribute to special projects as needed to ensure successful service launches, improved internal processes/methodologies and on-going retention/satisfaction of client base.
* Provide support for clients, including troubleshooting technical issues and responding to reported.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a related client-facing role, such as implementation, consulting, project management, or advanced customer support.
* Experience with formalized implementation methodologies.
* Experience with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Project.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with external client facing activities – business development, requirements gathering, project planning and progress meetings, and other project related tasks.
* Advanced problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Utility/energy industry experience, particularly related to energy management, customer service, and/or CIS/CRM.
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
We offer competitive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, flex-spending, 401k, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holiday and PTO.