CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
CrowdStrike is currently looking for a Channel Account Manager to help us design, build, and implement a successful America’s channel strategy. Success in this position will require: building a strong, productive relationship with existing partners, strategic identification, recruitment & onboarding of new partners, a focus on growing our business opportunities within the VAR/Reseller and Referral partner channels, and achievement of a marked increase in the number of partner-originated opportunities/deal registrations.
* Identify, recruit and collaborate with partners in regards to successful engagement, launches, and enablement up to and including the delivery of sales, product and support trainings as required.
* Coordinate with Channel Sales Engineer on technical enablement for relevant partners. Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy for the territory.
* Support/facilitate engagement of our internal sales and technical teams with partners’ sales and technical teams.
* Strategize/coordinate with field marketing on design and execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among partners’ customers.
* Develop a business plan outlining how target revenues and objectives for the year will be achieved.
* Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape.
* Maintain thorough knowledge of CrowdStrike products, sales strategies/objectives, value proposition and competition.
* Ability to travel up to 50%.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
* University/College degree or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of channel sales experience in a software/SaaS business to business environment with a proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
* Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
* New partner development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the Channel.
* Ability to communicate with partners at all levels - from sales rep to C-level and business owner.
* Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team.
* Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
Previous sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.