Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, strategically aligned into three major business segments: the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management.
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) Operations Analyst is responsible for processing and monitoring incoming and outgoing file transmissions.
* Responsible for monitoring the ACH Risk, Operations and Fax Mailboxes.
* Responsible for timely processing of all ACH files.
* Review OFAC suspect items and escalate if needed.
* Communicate and escalate suspended files to Treasury Management or the Account Officer.
* Assist in the development and implementation of department policies and procedures.
* Must have efficient time management skills to ensure all projects and deadlines are met without compromising accuracy and quality.
* Successfully prioritize the completion of multiple tasks.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate up, down, or laterally.
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to execute independent judgment.
* Ability to work independently, with strong decision making skills.
* Must be open, adaptable to change as the job responsibilities evolve.
* Must have strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Follow established policies and procedures and ensuring Comerica is in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (G.E.D.)
* 2 year of banking experience
* 2 year of experience interacting with clients, relationship managers or lenders
* 2 year of experience adhering to banking regulations such as OFAC, Reg E and NACHA
* 2 year of experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, (Excel and Word, Powerpoint)
Apply to Comerica (Electronic Services Process Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.