As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Berlin, and Ukraine. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner for our Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to help us drive attracting, engaging and retaining leaders and teams who are passionate about disrupting education.
The right candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment with solid experience in a broad range of HR areas such as leadership development, performance management, career development, organization development and sales compensation.
If you’re a talented HR leader who wants to help us be at the forefront of innovative people and culture practices rather than traditional HR, we’d love to talk with you!
* Engage and influence senior leaders to drive innovative People initiatives across our Enrollment Marketing, Brand Partnerships (Sales), Marketing and Finance organization
* Understand the business, goals, and challenges in order to identify and help address systemic issues and opportunities
* Drive talent programs and coach leaders at all levels in workforce planning, performance management, talent assessment and development, diversity, change management and organization effectiveness
* Partner effectively with Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, and HR Operations to support People strategies and plan.
* Lead our Diversity & Inclusion Program and may rotate managing 1-2 other programs at a corporate level
* 8+ plus years HRBP experience particularly in companies with innovative people programs
* Experience leading by principle rather than rules
* Program Management experience
* Experience designing, implementing, communicating and marketing People programs
* Strong systemic thinking; a data driven, decision maker; able to find root cause of issues and gain leadership support to address opportunities
* Creative and pragmatic problem solver
* Leadership coaching experience
* Able to navigate among priorities among multiple stakeholders, multi-task and re-prioritize as needed in fast moving environment
* Can scale from strategic to hands-on, having worked in small and big companies
* Sales compensation experience and working in partnership with the Compensation team
* Ability to work with highly dynamic sales and marketing culture
* High integrity; experience working with sensitive and confidential situations; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams.
* Bachelor’s degree; MBA or Master’s Degree desirable
Apply to Chegg (Senior Human Resources Business Partner)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.