CMCSA is a type of publicly traded stocks of Comcast, a mass media and communications company that provides cable, entertainment, and communication products and services. It is a class A common stock traded in NASDAQ. CMCSA offers voting rights of .1323 votes per share.
Responsible for establishing and subsequently leading the Talent Management and Organizational Effectiveness strategy to support the Corporate and Cable HQ teams at Comcast and partner across the enterprise to enable strategic talent movement. This role will partner with business and HR leaders, HRBPs and talent management leaders to deliver innovative Talent Management solutions to scale across multiple disciplines. This person will also partner closely with the rotational program teams to inform and influence future-focused strategy and curriculum where there are identified critical anticipated talent needs.
- Develop and implement innovative, creative, high-impact talent management strategies that enable outstanding organizational, team and employee and business performance.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to lead performance management, employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Lead development of customized diversity and inclusion strategies, including diversity pipeline efforts, acquisition, and the evolution of a highly inclusive culture and work environment.
- Make informed, bold and courageous decisions; advocate for business-impacting changes and challenge decisions that do not add value.
- Proactively identify talent opportunities and surface issues before they impact the business. Remove and resolve challenges to employee, team and business success.
- Lead the Talent Review process for Corporate and Cable HQ client groups, exploring best in class practices to make it an ongoing year-round discussion. Provide research, analysis, consultation and recommendations for the strategic talent planning process.
- Diagnose talent management needs and implement associated strategies to support Corporate & Cable HQ in the development of a high potential talent and a future leadership pipeline.
- Develop a framework and accompanying processes that enables the business to leverage programs to build a viable pipeline of talent to support business growth and productivity.
- Support the preparation and nomination process for all formalized hipo Comcast development opportunities and explore new ways to engage and grow hipo talent.
- Understand our work environment (industry trends, labor market, competition, etc.) and implement talent strategies to address any current or foreseen challenges.
- Develop talent management & succession planning metrics with the management team that drive optimal talent pipeline performance. Understand and deliver the data and analysis needed to enable strategic Talent Management business discussions and decisions.
- Collaborate with Talent Management, Training/Development, Rotational Program & HR teams to continually assess the effectiveness of talent growth strategies.
- Monitor staffing levels and implement strategies to effectively use succession plans.
- Lead talent forecasting and workforce planning, including identification of new/evolving skill sets, progressive succession strategies and organizational development plans.
- Conduct on-going research on best practices and recommend strategies for continuous improvement through key industry subscriptions, conferences and external networking/benchmarking.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to find pipelines of external talent for anticipated needs based on workforce planning.
- Develops a superior workforce and a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Must possess extensive research and analytical skills, with deep Talent Management & Leadership Development subject matter knowledge.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, track record of effective partnerships, sound judgment and decision-making abilities, as articulated by business references.
- Significant experience working within a high pressure, changing organizational environment, with clear evidence of success achieving results
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation, coaching, and leading teams/organizations in performance improvement strategies that result in higher performance
Apply to Comcast (Senior Director of Talent Management)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.