BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Administrative Assistant I performs a basic administrative support, record keeping, and general secretarial duties. Assigned tasks are generally basic in nature requiring basic experience, skill, and knowledge of Bank’s policies and practices. Operates mostly independently and identifies administrative projects; performs usual coordination and follow-through; sets priorities and procedures for accomplishing work assignment.
* Answers general and rollover telephone lines for the department/division. Screens and routes calls to the proper party based on department/division guidelines. Keeps updated telephone lists.
* Meets and greets both internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner. Assists customers with general inquiries and/or directing them to the appropriate source for information.
* Performs general routine secretarial activities: opening, sorting, and distributing mail; typing memoranda, correspondence, and reports; maintains filing systems.
* Performs specific functions directly related to daily or routine department activities and/or Bank activities of a specified nature; may interact with account officers, administrators, and departments on routine issues.
* Maintains information in routine spreadsheets and data base programs using general features of various software programs. Generates and distributes reports from these programs. Monitors reports for quality.
* Type routine correspondence, memoranda, letters, and forms. Maintains general files, correspondence and records as required. Assists in the assembly of presentation reports and meeting materials as needed. May transcribe routine dictation from a dictaphone or tape as required by various department managers and professionals. May request maintenance for PCs and other office equipment in unit.
* Schedules meetings and conferences as directed; makes necessary arrangements for meeting rooms and equipment, (i.e., video, TV monitors, overhead projectors, etc.). Makes appointments and keeps appointment book for conference rooms on the floor.
* Basic working knowledge of: File maintenance, English grammar, appropriate standards regarding letters, memorandum, composition, and proper telephone etiquette
* Basic PC and software application skills; ability to operate a 10 key by touch
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiply and division)
* Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Ability to handle multi-line telephone systems
* This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school and 1-4 years general office experience.
Apply to BOK Financial (Administrative Assistant I)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.