Bandwidth is one of the largest telecom companies in the nation, helping over 500 wholesale customers and thousands of enterprise accounts leverage communications as a tool for innovation. The company was founded in 1999 as a reseller of connectivity solutions, getting into the voice business when it recognized a need for more nimble voice solutions.
We are seeking a National Account Executive with experience selling SaaS and/or CPaaS solutions to identify and develop new business, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company.
Candidates must have a proven track record of successful client acquisition, relationship management and creating revenue opportunities with some of the biggest names in North America.
* Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources
* Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
* Responsible for identifying opportunities and market analysis within assigned territories
* Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input
* Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale in solutions based selling approach.
* Work closely with internal and external Marketing, Technical, and Customer Service & Network Operations Groups
* Maintain current information in the sales automation system including account profile, competitive profiles, account strategies, pricing information, etc.
* Manage territory travel to optimize interaction with customers and budget
* Accurately Forecast and track sales through Salesforce.com
* Strong business development sales experience to acquire NEW industry logos
* Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN
* Strong Communication skills and proficiency in selling to close
* Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
* Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
* 5+ yrs. of industry sales experience
* Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
* Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
* Experience in strategic, technical, and business communications application sales
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.