Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
* Drives the end-to-end execution of multiple programs and is accountable for the successful delivery of all program components.
* Synthesizes requirements gathered from multiple (sometimes competing) sources, reconciles conflicts, and advocates for a delivery roadmap that balances enabling customer success while delivering against Autodesk’s core business objectives.
* Works with the Autodesk design teams to create comprehensive designs of the future-state customer experience for programs.
* Engages closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements for complex programs and translate them into a logical program roadmap.
* Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and helps set expectations on the delivery of program components, recommends and articulates alternative program approaches when required.
* Does all of the above with a "customer first" mindset to ensure what's being delivered results in an exceptional customer experience.
* Generate metrics to inform decision making on program health and expansion.
* Generate and present visualizations to gain alignment and influence with key stakeholders and executive leaders.
* Serve as subject matter expert and advocate on Subscriber Success best practices.
* 5+ years’ experience in managing the concurrent delivery of several customer-facing programs – transaction management, subscription experience or customer success focus strongly desired.
* Experience in a SaaS or Subscription-based software company and/or equivalent consulting engagements. Bring insights on how to transform Autodesk from a box-pusher to an ‘always-on’ solution provider.
* Demonstrated experience in a fast paced role where the program/project portfolio ties to customer-centric business strategies and financial goals.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; very collaborative approach.
* Ability to flex to the demands of a business requiring fast-paced changes.
* Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences from technical, sales, corporate, and executive roles.
* Proven track record of influencing and implementing change within cross-functional teams.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint).
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Analytical acumen – knows how to effectively work with data analytics teams to represent program results.
* Business acumen – keenness to quickly decipher program impacts on corporate functions that lead to stability and good outcomes.
* Maturity and ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment; loads of common sense.
* Bachelor’s Degree and relevant years of experience
* Interest in emerging technologies, software industry trends, and design
* Experience leading/managing a diverse portfolio of businesses, brands, products and customer profiles
* Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, as well as subscription and cloud based business models.
Apply to Autodesk (Subscriber Success Program Manager II)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.