Signpost is cloud-based CRM software that gives local businesses the power to effortlessly build and manage customer relationships. Signpost automatically builds customer profiles by capturing email, phone, social and transactional data. Their automated marketing engine uses this data to drive purchases, reviews, referrals and loyalty.
As a Sales Operations Analyst in support of our SMB Team, you will be responsible for developing strategies, analyzing data and driving growth. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience on the operational backbone of a growing company. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and detail oriented, have prior experience with Salesforce marketing and sales tools, and a demonstrative ability to execute with limited direction.
* Understanding lead routing tools and strategy(troubleshoot issues, liaison to systems team for tool technical issues and enhancements)
* Be the subject matter expert for the following processes to support SMB team inquiries:
* Rep assignments and rules of engagement
* Opportunity creation
* General process questions
* Partnering with the SMB team leads to develop and improve processes
* Build and sustain reporting infrastructure for the SMB sales org
* Troubleshoot issues / setup of third party applications including Marketo, Five9, Salesforce
* Data management in the CRM, including auditing and resolving data integrity issues
* Report and dashboard development in the CRM in support of the Sales Team
* BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
* 2-4 years of Sales Ops / Customer Services Ops experience.
* Experience using Salesforce.com marketing or sales tools
* Familiarity with Marketo, Outreach or other relevant SFDC integrated applications a plus
* Intermediate/Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
* Dedication to excellent customer service
* Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as contribute to a team
* Ability to multi-task and quickly change pace on a moment’s notice
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.