Attain is a management, technology and strategy consulting firm comprised of innovative problem solvers who deliver tangible results to address today's complex challenges. Attain's transformative business and IT solutions and services deliver market-leading results to our customers in the government, healthcare, education, and non-profit sectors.
The Pricing Analyst supports contract proposal cost/price/business volume development, and cost estimation. The Pricing Analyst functions in a fast paced proposal environment and works closely with internal business units/proposal team members to determine the requirements for labor, subcontracts, and other direct costs. Develops and recommends pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics while ensuring Request for Proposal (RFP) compliance and schedule adherence.
* Reviewing the cost and business requirements of RFP’s and participate in development of a pricing strategy/approach. Assist in cost estimating, development of Basis of Estimates and competitive Price to Win analysis.
* Developing appropriate pricing templates/models utilizing Microsoft Excel that conform to solicitation requirements and pricing standards. Provide pricing direction and support to internal staff and external partners including consultants and subcontractors. Ensure required cost proposal schedules are prepared timely and accurately.
* Providing inputs to deal review board and ensure all required approvals are received prior to proposal submittal.
* Performing quality assurance reviews to ensure that cost/price proposal components are accurate and responsive to solicitation requirements.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
**What You Need:**
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or other related field.
* 2+ years practical experience in Government proposal/quote pricing a plus.
* Working knowledge of Government Cost Accounting Principles and the Federal Acquisition Regulations a plus.
* Dynamic, self-starter with strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to communicate and interact well with others.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word & PowerPoint).
**Who We Seek:**
* **Passion Seekers.** You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* **Self-Starters.** You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* **Entrepreneurs.** You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* **Collaborators.** You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.