Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, they provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair.
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for the overall administrative “health” of the In-Home service network for their assigned area of the country. Primary duties include Service Provider onboarding, profile updates, administrative support to Field Service Managers, and various other tasks that help support the Service Network including but not limited to Data Management Group (DMG) updates. Using resources such as On-Boarding packages, ServiceBench website and ad hoc reporting tools, the Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and correcting documentation gaps.
* Support for the Service Network Management team through onboarding of new Service Providers.
* Follow-up with Service Providers to ensure that onboarding packets are returned in a timely manner and reviewed for completeness.
* Ensure onboarding compliance documentation is sent to PlusOne and respective internal teams (e.g. accounts payable)
* Profile Updates/Health:
* Process Service Provider rate changes as directed from the Field Service Managers.
* Work with Accounts Payable and Network to locate/update Service Providers addresses for returned checks.
* Work with Client Services to ensure Client Stores are uploaded and/or revised using the appropriate reporting tools.
* Network Support:
* Assist Field Service Managers in monitoring the daily workflows across entire team.
* Make system updates and perform other data entry functions as necessary.
* Provide updates through reporting and escalating issues via phone, texts and emails.
* Follow up calls to Servicers / Techs to ensure tech in/out via IVR or mobile device.
* Provide follow-up and tracking of all open issues.
* Ownership of issue resolution, including offering process improvement recommendations where needed.
* Be creative - be able to think "out-of-box" in solution development.
* Identify and work with process owners to ensure that timelines are met and deliverables completed in a quality manner.
* Adhere to and promote Asurion’s Core Values.
* High school diploma or GED required,
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Service Coordinator and/or in a Call Center environment desired
* High level of PC knowledge, including familiarity with a Windows environment
* ServiceBench Profile Management knowledge including servicer profile updates preferred
* Excellent attention to detail
* Superior conflict resolution skills
* Proven organizational, multi-tasking and time management abilities in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
* Exceptional phone and customer service skills
Apply to Asurion (Regional Administrative Coordinator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.