Regional Information Technology Support Manager
Job Posting Details
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Airbnb is looking to hire someone to manage our growing team of AirSupport team members and will be responsible for managing and delivering the best IT support on the planet enabling employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential. Our three main departmental objectives are to build a strong foundation of core infrastructure and services, deploy new innovative solutions, and to support regional initiatives.
* Manage a team of technical support personnel within our AirSupport group including hiring, performance management, and career development
* Monitor service level metrics and response times and re-direct team activities as needed.
* Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
* Develop and document new support and operations processes.
* Oversee the team managing hardware and software purchasing (including new employee onboarding technology setup) for San Francisco and the Americas.
* Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
* Support Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
* Collaborate with AirSupport Managers around the globe to align processes and procedures and adopt global best practices.
* Minimum of five years of experience in managing technical service operations and a support team.
* Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
* Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
* Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple products, including Mac laptops, iPhones, and Apple application software.
* Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including Google Apps , Box, MS Office, Adobe, contact center tools, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
* Knowledge of Apple and Android mobile OS and the ability to advise and help employees with those tools.
Compensation and Working Conditions
||Global AirSupport Manager
Additional Notes on Compensation
Competitive salaries, Quarterly employee travel coupon, Paid time off, Medical, dental, & vision insurance. Life insurance and disability benefits, Fitness Discounts, 401K.