Over the past three decades we’ve built an unrivaled culture and our unique, people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our candidates. Today, we service most major industries and have placed exceptional people in hundreds of thousands of roles and positions. Everything we do is grounded in our guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs.
An event company in Chicago is looking to add on support to their team via administrative assistant/sales support. Great lofty office space with casual dress environment. This person will be providing sales support to a team of 8 Account Executives and 4 Account Managers.
* Entering information into CRM
* - Processing Invoices
* - Calling customers to follow up on events and gather feedback from them
* - Scheduling meetings
* - Gathering various documents from clients
* - Following up on client payments
* - Miscellaneous administrative work
* 1 -5 years of sales support, lead generation, client support
* Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.