adMarketplace is the largest independent search advertising marketplace. Named by Crain's as one of New York's fastest growing companies for two years running, adMarketplace delivers performance traffic to large, data-savvy marketers and their agencies.
adMarketplace continues to grow quickly and is adding an in-house Recruiter to the team. As part of our Talent Acquisition team the Recruiter will find qualified candidates that will add value to our Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Tech and Data Ops teams. The Recruiter must understand how to recruit competitively out of companies within the digital ecosystem.
* Manage the full recruiting process ensuring a positive and smooth experience for candidates.
* Identify qualified candidates through referrals, and networking events.
* Develop innovative and creative strategies to source active and passive candidates.
* Leverage recruiting resources including: internet, networking, social networking, colleges and universities to help identify and source qualified candidates to build out our existing database of candidates.
* Drive and improve upon the screening, interview and offer processes, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
* Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
* Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
* Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
* 2+ years of full life-cycle high-volume recruiting experience in Tech (Digital or Ad Tech background preferred)
* Solid experience pitching and closing tech candidates.
* Ability to creatively source (direct, internet, networking, name generation, creative cold-calling, university relations, industry events, utilization of external research, etc.)
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to maintain focus on quality while keeping a strong sense of urgency.
* Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite preferred)
* A combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience is preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.