Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, they provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair.
As a Professional Recruiter you will be primarily responsible for filling mid-level professional roles or roles with increased complexity in region or function. You will have account management responsibilities within a client group. Your level of support and interaction with your manager will be moderate. You will drive most problems to solutions based on your training and experience.
* Sourcing: The roles you will work on are sometimes filled by applicants but more often require active sourcing.
* Screening: You will screen candidates for company and role fit on roles with moderate to high complexity
* Negotiations: You will be required to negotiate offers with significant complexity including some more challenging relocation situations and signing bonuses.
* You will need to drive the hiring process including influencing managers to adopt best practices.
* Develop recruiting sourcing strategies and recruit diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet based sourcing
* Market career opportunities and aggressively manage requisitions to meet target service level agreements. Adhere to assigned performance metrics
* Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers and other key functional stakeholders
* Participate in industry specific trade events, associations and other relevant networking organizations
* Responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics
* Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement
* BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or in an equivalent business related degree
* You must be production oriented and discerning of high quality talent
* Experience conducting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record filling positions.
* 2 or more years’ experience in recruiting
* Experience working with various applicant tracking systems
* Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Must be results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives.
* Strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Knowledge of basic Human Resource policy/procedures and employment laws.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.