Workiva (NYSE:WK) delivers Wdesk, an intuitive cloud platform that modernizes how people work within thousands of organizations, including over 70 percent of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. Wdesk is built upon a data management engine, offering controlled collaboration, data integration, granular permissions, and a full audit trail. Wdesk helps mitigate risk, improves productivity, and gives users confidence in their data-driven decisions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our team to help us in our organizational growth.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be tasked with full cycle recruitment efforts. You will be responsible for managing relationships with Workiva leaders and candidates, evaluating incoming applications, conducting phone interviews, and direct sourcing. As part of a growing company, you will wear many hats as we scale our talent acquisition team, as well as our company. This role requires high energy, patience, and a passion for people.
* Build and manage relationships with Workiva leaders
* Source passive candidates and build relationships with prospective candidates not ready to make a move
* Review incoming applications to evaluate if they meet position requirements
* Conduct phone interviews with candidates
* Evaluate applicant qualifications to narrow the candidate pool for additional screenings and interviews
* Lead kick-off meetings with leaders and managers to develop job qualifications, hiring goals, and interview process
* Develop unique recruiting efforts to effectively fill open positions
* 5+ Years of full cycle recruiting
* Experience working with a geographically dispersed team and customer base is preferred
* Must be self-motivated, positive, and able to think on your feet
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* A strong desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment
* Must be comfortable on the phone, cold calling, and engaging people at networking events
* Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
* Understanding of full lifecycle interview processes
* Ability to travel up to 25%
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.