When you want compelling ideas, strategies and follow-through on your digital brand, turn to 2060 Digital. Whether you're looking to broaden your reach with social media, elevate your brand with a custom web and mobile site, amplify site traffic with SEO and SEM or convert visitors through retargeting and content marketing, 2060 Digital is your source for interactive solutions.
Participate in the development and implementation of the Company's digital and social media strategy.
* Assist in the development of websites including content upload, testing and QA/QC
* Assist in the creation of content calendars, developing small and large-scale campaigns and contesting, and placing paid social advertising across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and any additional outlets as necessary.
* Monitor social media outlets on behalf of clients.
* Monitor digital campaigns (SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc) to ensure proper execution and delivery.
* Create comprehensive reports of promotions and/or campaigns.
* Attend client events on behalf of the client’s social media, including taking photos, documenting events, taking video, etc.
* Assist with training and mentoring new coordinators and interns.
* Keep updated on the digital and social media industries’ developments and trends.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media - a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. and how to use these tools effectively for assigned clients.
* Knowledge and understanding of technology, web, and latest social media trends.
* Solid writing, editing, marketing, public relations and business development skills (knowledge of AP style is a plus).
* Google Analytics and/or AdWords certification, or ability to become certified within 60 days of hire.
* Ability to function in a team environment.
* Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
* Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
* College degree preferred, but not mandatory
* Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
* Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
* Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
* Requires the ability to think critically, analyze data, notice trends and to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others.
* The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.