In the laundry business, reliability makes all the difference. We are committed to our customers. Commercial laundry isn’t part of our business — it is our business. And we do it better than anyone else in the world.
We take great pride in being a world leader. We are not satisfied and never will be. Our goal is unmatched reliability and excellence. It's what makes us who we are — the undisputed global leader in commercial laundry equipment. We are Alliance.
The Social Media Specialist manages the day-to-day execution of the NA Marketing Social Media editorial calendar across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest. This includes developing, planning and posting content that support the communications plans for Speed Queen Home (Primary) and Speed Queen Commercial/Huebsch/UniMac/Primus (Secondary). Additionally the Social Media Specialist monitors and responds to customer questions on social media sites and speedqueen.com and builds & maintains relationships with bloggers & industry websites to promote & build exposure for the Speed Queen brand.
* Grow Speed Queen’s brand presence on the following social media networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) by managing and executing the social media calendar under the direction of the brand manager.
* Monitor and Moderate online conversations with consumers on social channels and .com.
* Manage online product reviews and Q & A.
* Moderate online conversations and respond to both brand and technical comments in a positive, professional manner.
* Assist the Brand Manager & Sr. Social Media Specialist in the development (and sharing globally) of the social media editorial calendars and posting schedules.
* Per the Social Media Calendar, the Social Media Specialist will have some responsibility for creating social media content.
* Assist in writing blog posts, video scripts, email and newsletter content.
* Coordinate blogger campaigns and maintain blogger relationships.
* Monitor online alerts and collectively track, report and present competitive campaigns and message points as well as trending discussion points about Speed Queen (home) and competitors in the online space.
* Responsible for social listening by monitoring and responding to external conversations within online communities and forums.
* Lead social media metric reporting.
* Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience
* 2-4 years of experience in marketing communications field
* Experience in developing and executing social media strategies or public relations campaigns
**Skills and Abilities:**
* Strong communications (both written and verbal) skill set
* Familiarity with public relations and ability to leverage PR accordingly
* Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation
* Bilingual language skills a plus
* Occasional Travel
* Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
* Non-traditional hours, must cover 8am-1pm on Saturdays
Apply to Alliance Laundry Systems (Social Media Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.