* At least 4 years experience developing, executing and managing demand gen content for social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
* Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
* Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
* Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
* Proficient in inbound marketing theory and application.
* Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing, familiarity with HubSpot, Sprout Social, GaggleAmp, Google Analytics, and Salesforce.
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
* Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
* Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
* Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
* Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
* Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
* Practices superior time management.
* Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
* Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
* Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
* Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress and HubSpot.
* Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
* Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.