Job Posting Details
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 30 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to lead and successfully execute the recruitment life cycle for the organization. The Recruiter will use both a proactive and reactive approach in sourcing highly qualified candidates for hire. This position will allow for creativity and will provide an opportunity for the development of innovative ideas for processes relating to recruiting. The Recruiter provides a vital role in providing a positive experience for potential employees.
* Review and sort incoming applications and determine candidates’ next step in the recruiting process
* Coordinate and conduct phone screen and on-site interviews
* Interface directly with the Hiring Managers in order to post new positions, present qualified candidates for said positions and make hiring recommendations
* Posting of new positions to online job boards as well as applicable state agencies
* Develop and implement new recruiting strategies
* Gather and assemble recruitment data weekly
* Attend hiring events and fairs
**Qualifications and Experience:**
* Minimum of 2 years’ of recruiting/talent acquisition experience, preferably for positions of a technical nature
* Experience with recruiting in the defense contracting environment is highly preferred
* Experience utilizing ApplicantStack or other Applicant Tracking Systems is required
* Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree, and/or relevant HR or Recruiting certifications
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Generous tuition and training assistance program. Relocation Assistance, Wellness program, Paid vacation and sick leave,
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance etc.