Vanliner is a full-service property and casualty insurer for the moving and storage industry, doing business in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Vanliner was born out of an insurance "crisis" in the moving industry. In 1978, many movers found themselves facing wildly fluctuating premiums, indiscriminate policy cancellations, and coverage gaps among the various policies available from insurers who regarded the mover as "just another customer."
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide support to the underwriting process, underwriting services technicians and premium audit.
* Review Certificates of Insurance for compliance with policy forms, coverage and limits.
* Compare requested endorsements associated with Certificates of Insurance to endorsements already on policy.
* Copy policy forms and organize into appropriate order for premium audit packets.
* Pull property rate sheets and prepare property underwriting quote materials.
* Complete form entry for underwriter’s review and sign-off.
* Print necessary notice forms and set up for mailing to brokers and insureds.
* Minimum two years of work experience required.
* Additional post high school education preferred.
* One to two years of insurance related experience preferred.
* Ability to read, analyze data, and interpret general business correspondence, periodicals and professional journals.
* Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
* Ability to learn and handle multiple tasks.
* Thorough knowledge proficiency in MS Office products.
Apply to Vanliner Insurance Company (Underwriting Admin Support Associate)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.