Strata Decision Technology develops Software-as-a-Service solutions for financial analytics, business intelligence, and decision support needs in the healthcare industry. It offers StrataJazz, a platform for planning, budgeting, cost accounting, forecasting, and reporting needs. It also provides solutions for use in academic medical centers, community hospitals, children's hospitals, and other healthcare systems in the United States.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will assist the marketing team in the implementation of programs driven around client engagement and system adoption. This is an entry level marketing position however ideal candidates should have experience in managing multiple projects while working with a strong sense of urgency.
* Implement and manage client experience initiatives such as virtual user groups (VUGs), in person user groups (iPUGs) and our annual user conference
* Create successful alignment between marketing and internal teams; ensure clear and timely communications and follow-through across the entire program
* Work closely with the senior client services team to implement programs and initiatives to drive user adoption
* Collaborate with the product development team on the communication of new product features to our client base
* Manage and maintain our client communication calendar
* Work within our marketing automation tool, Pardot, to draft client email communications
* Perform monthly client marketing engagement reports and strive to identify trends and patterns
* Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
* Based on client and internal project demands, additional duties may be assigned
* Bachelors in Marketing or Communication
* A detailed understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Attention to detail in planning and organization with refined time management skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Strong drive, energy, determination, and emotional intelligence
* Motivation to learn and work hard
Apply to Strata Decision Technology (Marketing Coordinator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.