We deliver superlative, hands-on and practical corporate and investment banking education that you can use immediately in your job, or that next great job you are looking to start. We focus on making complex subjects readily understandable and usable. If you want to take a great leap forward in your finance career, we are here to make that happen. Our instructors are practitioners who have worked in the field of finance. They relate the subjects covered to real work situations you will encounter
As the Director of Product Development, you are responsible for leading the organization in research for
new products, product enhancements and product redesign. Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
A) Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
B) Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
C) Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
D) Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
• A minimum of eight years in product development of online, learning management systems
• Ability to research best practices in the learning management and assessment arena, including gathering data about which systems are most useful to students and employers.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Strong process orientation, including demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development.
• Strong project management skills and the demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution, to understand how to align resources and to seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results.
• Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.