SpotMe is a global technology and service provider with the vision of transforming meetings and inspiring event participants. For the past decade our team has delivered apps and interactive engagement solutions for thousands of events and millions of participants around the world. With our industry unparalleled experience, we have not only built the most robust event app but also the most comprehensive solution suite on the market.
* Put our product in front of as many prospective customers as possible – corporate clients, agencies and channel partners, relentlessly pitch SpotMe unique value proposition to them and win new business
* Lead complex pitches and RFP responses
* Drive and close enterprise deals that involve many stakeholders with financial, technology and legal intricacies
* Take advantage of our platform strengths and play it to win on the competitive US market
* Effectively manage stakeholders throughout the sales process to build loyalty and advocacy; navigate and close complex Fortune 500, enterprise deals that involve many stakeholders with financial, technology and legal intricacies
* Train, coach and manage 1-2 junior Business Development Reps
* Previous experience as a business developer for an event technology industry leader, with at least 2 years in a client-facing, B2B, revenue-generating role
* Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-moving, high pressure and ambiguous environment, able to quickly build trust
* An ultra-competitive, 100% hunter-killer mindset
* Organized, disciplined and effective, with strong outcome-orientation
* Commercially and tech savvy, tenacious, entrepreneurial and resilient when challenged; quick learner of technology
* Strong PowerPoint and graphics skills, a flair for aesthetics
* Excellent storyteller and charismatic presenter
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.