SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable monitoring and management software that is designed to make jobs easier for IT professionals, Managed Service Providers, and DevOps pros. Since our founding in 1999, we have delivered on this promise across the Hybrid IT infrastructure platform. We now serve over 250,000 customers, and we have grown to over $500 million in annual revenue with an organization of over 2,200 employees.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in financial planning, budgeting, revenue and expense analysis, modeling and analytics coupled wtih strong busniess acumen, professional presence and experience interfacing with executive constituents across the business.
* Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting deliverables to track performance and key business metrics for the Executive Team and Management.
* Build partnerships with stakeholders to understand business drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights and actionable recommendations.
* Create and/or maintain excel models to identify trends and to support strategic initiatives across the various functional business groups
* Serve as the lead analyst for the Global Renewals Team.
* Assist the Management Team with forecasting the renewals business and target setting
* Manage and execute commission plans, the payout process and the accrual expense
* Respond to ad-hoc analytics requests and ensure delivery in a timely and accurate manner.
* Implement “value-add” process improvements to help streamline reporting and initiatives. Utilize BI tools such as Tableau to help with this process.
* Assist with updating the month-end Board of Directors reporting package.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other quantitative field
* 2+ years of professional work experience
* Highly proficient in Excel, with working knowledge in all MS Office Suite software (Access, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
* Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Organizational skills.
* Candidate needs to be Analytical and Detail Oriented, with the ability to analyze and summarize large amounts of data.
* Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and day-to-day activities in a fast paced environment.
* Experience with a Big 4 Firm
* Knowledge of Tableau(BA), NetSuite(ERP) and SalesForce(CRM) is a plus
* Experience in SQL is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.