Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns.
The Borrower Marketing organization is looking to hire a Direct Marketing Analyst to be will be responsible for ongoing reporting, creating analysis, and delivering insights for direct marketing initiatives, while optimizing acquisition cost and supporting monthly forecasting. As a contributing member of this team, you bring a strong analytical background and will have a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders and leverage your analytical toolkit to practice advanced marketing techniques through your work on campaigns that reach millions of customers.
Manage projects from inception and planning to deployment and iteration:
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to optimize project execution
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Develop project scopes, objectives and tracking
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 2-4 years of data management and analytics experience
* MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills
* Consumer finance experience is a plus
* Experience with Tableau, databases/SQL/SAS, and business intelligence tools is a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.