Six Foot was founded in 2000 as an interactive agency, building digital experiences designed to make connections between people, brands, and technology more human and meaningful.
* Serve as a tactical lead for performance marketing with a focus on SEA, Display Advertising, and Social Media
* Identify and execute user acquisition strategies, programs, activities across various channels
* Evaluate and optimize online campaigns in accordance to relevant key metrics and assess against the set goals
* Manage media spending across channels, partners, and markets to maximize the ROI
* Optimize the conversion funnel by operating and testing campaign associated landing pages
* Develop concepts and content for paid media campaigns working closely with Brand Management and Creative Services
* Implement and control marketing analytics and leverage findings to drive outcomes and channel optimization
* Set up regular reports in communication with our BI department using Excel, Dashboards, etc.
* Stay at the edge of developments and frequently adjust campaigns to reflect new industry trends and insights
* 5+ years of experience in a hands-on role managing direct response search, programmatic, paid advertising and social campaigns
* Previously run successful campaigns on performance-driven online marketing channels using planning and tracking tools especially Google Analytics
* An excellent understanding of CTR, CR, CPI, CPC, LTV and other similar metrics
* A proven track record in translating strategic goals into revenue through marketing programs
* A strong interest in planning, testing and implementing new marketing strategies as well as analyzing data
* The ability to set goals and execute under tight guidelines
* A strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem
* A high attention to detail and extraordinary communication skills
* Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with SEO and other channels as Retargeting and Affiliate is a plus
* Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.