Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
Udacity is looking for someone to join our Marketing team to help execute new user acquisition campaigns.
* Work with digital marketing team to develop, execute, and optimize new user acquisition campaigns across various channels (search and social ads, display advertising, affiliates, etc).
* Work with product and marketing teams to develop engaging and effective campaign assets.
* Develop and execute landing page tests and website optimizations to improve conversion rates.
* Develop processes to speed up campaign creation and monitor timelines to ensure campaigns launch on time and with maximum impact.
* Constantly seek opportunities to improve our user acquisition process and methodology.
* Create and share reports detailing the performance of our campaigns and advise on next steps that can maximize ROI.
* Collaborate with internal team members, external agencies, and vendors to ensure campaign are successful.
* 4+ years experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar.
* Experience managing campaigns on performance marketing channels including search and display advertising, social media, and affiliates.
* An eagerness to test ideas including new channels, landing page tests, etc.
* Experience analyzing raw data and reporting on campaign performance with tools like Google Analytics and Excel.
* Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.
* Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed.
* Comfortable working with small and cross functional teams and leading campaign strategy.
* Meticulous, detail-oriented and capable of juggling many simultaneous projects.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.