In just a few short years, InfoScout has grown into America's largest purchase panel, helping brands and retailers grow via next generation consumer insights. Through our portfolio of proprietary mobile apps that incentivize a representative sample of Americans to take pictures of their receipts, we capture nearly 1 out of every 500 shopping trips made across the country. These shoppers also complete in-the-moment surveys to more fully explain the ‘why behind the buy.
As the Director of Demand Generation you will be responsible for developing InfoScout’s online marketing strategy from the ground up. You’ll lead all external online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across all channels. In addition, you’ll manage the implementation of a marketing automation solution, own the InfoScout corporate website, lead a small (but mighty!) team, and work closely with rest of the marketing team to align on content, lead generation, customer marketing, and events.
* Plan, deploy and optimize SEM programs to achieve growth: keyword discovery, competitor campaigns, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
* Develop a successful lead/opportunity acquisition strategy across search engines and PPC sources.
* Lead the development of effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting. Manage ongoing A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through and conversion rates.
* Track and monitor reporting of campaign performance, optimizations, and learnings
* Lead implementation of InfoScout’s first marketing automation platform
* Partner with the marketing team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
* Manage paid digital marketing budget and campaign pacing
* Implement SEO strategies to increase effectiveness of content distribution strategy
* Develop social media strategy and establish and monitor KPIs, working with the rest of the marketing team to execute
* Own overall strategy and planning for the InfoScout website, and act as project manager for revisions and redesigns, working with the marketing team, designers, engineers, and the leadership team
* 3-5 years of experience executing and optimizing B2B SEM campaigns with proven ability to increase ROI
* Hands-on experience managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns
* Proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
* Comfortable working across the MarTech stack, including marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.), online ads managers (AdRoll, Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, AdStage, etc.); Salesforce.com, and marketing analytics systems (Google Analytics, Bizable, Omniture, Optimizely, etc).
* Advanced Excel skills
* Highly analytical and metrics-driven
* Four-year college degree
**Nice to haves:**
Bonus skills/experience: Account Based Marketing, video analytics, HTML/CSS, Tableau, experience working in industries such as Market Research, CPG, Retail.
Apply to InfoScout (Director of Demand Generation)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.