Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
We are constantly adding new marketer and publisher customer to the Salesforce DMP ohana (that's Hawaiian for family). As a Salesforce DMP Project Manager within the Customer Success Group, you will own the DMP implementation for some of our most advanced, complex customers. You will collaborate with a Salesforce DMP strategic account manager, technical resources and client and agency stakeholders (business and technical) to deploy the DMP software in the most powerful and efficient manner possible. Your work will enable the customer to see an immediate return on their investment and set the customer up for long-term success.
* Creating detailed implementation project plans using online collaborative project management software such as SmartSheets
* Manage and drive the business and technical activities related to the DMP implementation for the customers you're assigned
* Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations.
* Monitor and review project progress and timelines
* Adjust schedules and plans as needed
* Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
* Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth technical skills in the area of websites, mobile apps and digital advertising
* Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
* Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
* Identify and remove impediments that block the team's ability to meet project objectives
* Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
* Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
* Manage the Change Control process
* Where applicable, develop new tools to automate or streamline processes.
* Proactively identify Risks and associated mitigation plans
* Build relationships that extend from grassroots through executive leadership to ensure you can best represent the customer's needs
* Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills
* Extremely knowledgeable about project and program management
* 4-6 years of Project Management/Program Management required, especially in the area of digital media
* Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments and functions.
* Proven track record of managing strategic customer projects
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with executives, technical and non-technical team members alike.
* Customer Success background a plus
* Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS based technologies a plus
* Strong English language proficiency required. Additional languages a plus e.g Spanish
* PMP Certification is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.