Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions.
Entry level management for the assigned functional area within Product Marketing. Manages and mentors subject matter experts, project leads and/or analysts. Works under the general direction of the Sr. Manager / Director with responsibility for an area defined within Product Marketing.
* Manage both people and product resources within Product Marketing.
* Takes ownership of key product strategies designed by the management team.
* Manage the development of Product lifecycle plans within the group.
* Manage multiple product strategies within the Product Marketing group.
* Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Information technology or related field
* Min of 2-3 years of experience managing products processes and where applicable people.
* Requires min 5 years of experience and significant depth of knowledge in the business area responsible for.
* Requires min 5 years of experience with international manufacturing.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.