* Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
* Analyze and interpret established policies.
* Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts as well as on your own experience and personal opinions.
* Deal with the general public, customers, associates, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
* Plan and organize the work of others.
* Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
* Speak and write clearly.
* Accept full responsibility for managing and activity.
* Be available for work evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Lifting 20 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 lbs. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, seeing.
* Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered "inside" if the worker spends approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
* Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to: Deal with system of real numbers; algebraic solution of equations and probability and statistical inference. Apply fractions, percentages, ratio and proportion.
* Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: Read newspapers, periodicals, journals and manuals. Write business letters, summaries and reports using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style. Participate in discussions and debates. Speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects.
**Relationships to Data, People and Things:**
* Data: Coordinating: Determining time, place and sequence of operations or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination and/or reporting on events.
* People: Speaking-Signaling: Talking with and/or signaling people to convey or exchange information, including giving assignments and/or directions to helpers or assistants.
* Things: Handling: Using body members, hand tools, and/or special devices to work, move, or carry objects or materials. Involves little or no latitude for judgment with regard to attainment of standards or in selecting appropriate tools, objects or materials.
**Specific Vocational Preparation:**
* Specific vocational training includes an occupationally significant combination of: vocational education, apprentice training, in-plant training, on-the-job training, or essential experience in less responsible jobs which lead to the higher job or serving in other jobs, over 1 year up to and including 2 years. An Associates or Bachelor degree or higher education preferred.