Q2 is focused on empowering returns on relationships for community-centered financial institutions and their consumer and commercial account holders. We do this with the most comprehensive, secure and adaptable smart banking platform of its kind, designed to deliver a compelling, consistent user experience on any device and enable customers to deliver secure, innovative services and increasingly, to generate new sources of revenue.
Q2 is seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) who will work with the sales and marketing teams and will develop, implement, and measure the success of the company’s HR strategies and solutions, with a focus on driving success and meeting business goals and objectives. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and provides professional HR guidance and support to the assigned sales and marketing teams. The HRBP will maintain a high level of business literacy about the client groups’ financial positions, strategic plans, culture and its people.
* Partners directly with the sales and marketing business, senior leaders and their teams to support them in the planning process, ensuring the annual people plan is in line with the team’s strategy and connects to the company’s strategy, proactively ensuring robust talent management, succession and retention plans support the team
* Directly supports leaders with all people initiatives as a trusted part of their team
* Supports the culture and engagement agenda across teams supported, through identification of issues, facilitation of planning solutions and reporting progress
* Acts as liaison between broader HR team and client groups to bring the HR strategy to life
* Enhances people capabilities through facilitation of development programs and coaching
* Works closely with client group’s management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
* Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
* Ensure consistent interpretation and administration of company policies and procedures, practices and principles relating to employee relations and risk management; counsel and advise management and recommends approaches to resolve problems
* Maintain close contact with the area HR team to work in synchronization with the other teams
* Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
* Minimum 8 years of experience as Human Resources Generalist/Business Partner with expertise in developing effective business partner relationships, influencing leadership, management and employee coaching, employee relations, workforce management, and training development and delivery
* Must have previous experience creating and implementing sales commission plans
* Thorough knowledge of employment laws
* Strong business acumen and analytical capability to integrate HR and business strategies
* Ability to identify and define issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and develop recommendations and solutions that meet the needs of the employee as well as the company
* Ability to understand employee opinions, monitor the effect of business decisions on people, and advise on employee concerns
* Knowledge of how to apply performance management to create a high-performance culture
* Communication, active listening, internal consulting, interpersonal, and influencing skills
* Ability to evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.