* Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
* Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Certification(s) Required: CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
* Degree Preferred: Juris Doctorate or Master's degree with Accounting or Tax, or in Taxation
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in roles managing, the performance of financial analyses to assess key aspects of M&A practices including corporate M&A, private equity, post-deal integration, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
as it relates to a global network of professional services consulting firms, including the following areas:
* Tax consulting and planning e.g. analyzing proposed transactions for unusual tax risks for undetermined tax benefits;
* Transaction structuring for tax issues and corporate restructuring e.g. advising clients on tax-efficient restructuring;
* Due diligence e.g. interpreting
* complex legislative and regulatory actions relating to corporate and partnership transactions, assisting clients with regulatory and legislative initiatives, and preparing for client review submission requests for private letter rulings and technical advice from the IRS; and,
* Strategy formulation and financial modeling
e.g. performing financial analyses to assess the tax consequences of specific transactions.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing financial analyses to assess key aspects of M&A practices, preferably for a global network of professional services consulting firms, emphasizing the following areas:
* Applying and interpreting U.S. federal income tax law as it relates to tax due diligence exercises, including Subchapter C corporations, partnerships, consolidated groups, corporate bankruptcies and insolvencies, tax efficient structuring and use of debt, the reorganization provisions of the Internal Revenue Code, and technical writing and reviewing of opinion letters and memoranda;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; and,
* Leading teams: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.