Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast.
This role is requires the oversight of multiple client service teams and the proven ability to plan, direct, execute and complete tax projects and compliance efforts across a variety of industries. Will economically and efficiently manage projects including billing and accounts receivable responsibilities.
* Conduct review of federal and state income tax returns for corporate, S corp., partnership and individual clients.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships
* Provide innovative tax planning strategies and compliance expertise to clients; perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
* Understand and manage firm risk on tax services performed
* A senior manager is a critical member of the local tax office team, providing thought leadership to the partner group while actively developing and mentoring staff and managers.
* Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
* Work closely with partners, managers and staff to integrate efficient standard operating procedures and practice development skills using a team approach to client service.
* Perform other job-related responsibilities as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* At least 10+ years experience in public accounting; strong preference for Big 4 or large regional firm experience.
* Advanced technical and tax accounting skills in the areas of: corporate, partnership, and individual taxation with a consulting mindset
* Proven leadership skills in managing client service teams and multiple projects in a fast-paced and interactive team environment to meet and exceed client expectations.
* Ability to mentor and develop tax staff and managers
* Exceptional client service and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
* Ability to identify value-added opportunities and work in a team environment to develop business
* Personal drive to develop self/others and provide leadership insight to the local tax team
* CPA required
* MST is a plus
Apply to Crowe Horwath (Federal Tax Senior Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.